April 24, 2018 (Steven O’Reilly) – Given the growing list of posts on this blog which rebut Mr. Walford’s articles in La Stampa and elsewhere, I thought it might be convenient and useful to provide an updated compendium of this blog’s responses to him here.
The Summa Contra Stephen Walford:
- Pope Francis’ Predecessors come to the Defense of his Magisterium? Well–Yes and No, Mr. Walford (February 19, 2017)
- Honorius Redivivus – Addendum (February 23, 2017)
- Answering Mr. Walford’s Questions on Amoris Laetitia – Really (March 28, 2017)
- Responding to Mr. Walford: Been there, done that (several times, Mr. Ivereigh) (June 23, 2017)
- Mr. Walford Pelts the Great Wall of China with Popcorn, Again (June 29, 2017)
- Mr. Walford’s “Ode to Francis” (September 15, 2017)
- Of infallible popes and the (chronically) fallible Mr. Walford (September 30, 2017)
- A simple question for Mr. Walford regarding the “adherence of the faithful”? (October 13, 2017)
- Amoris Laetitia and the Confusion of those contradicting the Magisterium of John Paul II (November 9, 2017)
- A question Mr. Walford will never answer about dissent (April 26, 2018)
- Walford waffles, again, on exceptionless norms (July 24, 2018)
Note: Updated as of July 24, 2018
Steven O’Reilly is a graduate of the University of Dallas and the Georgia Institute of Technology. He lives near Atlanta with his family. He has written apologetic articles and is working on a historical-adventure trilogy, set during the time of the Arian crisis. He asks for your prayers for his intentions. He can be contacted at StevenOReilly@AOL.com (or follow on Twitter: @S_OReilly_USA).